Sunday 13 May 2012

Year 1 Week Three: Starkweather



The Starkweather household


Jason Starkweather
Family/ Knowledge
Raise 20 Puppies or Kittens
 I had planned on having him breed a load of puppies for the town but that is a bit extreme Jason
 

 Brownie


Cookie
 I messed up the names so now I keep getting confused


Jason sets up the garden
 






Kay Cameron becomes a roomie. Then I found out they have three bolts and you can't ignore that at all
 

Kay Starkweather
Knowledge/ Fortune
Become Education Minister
 Oh joy another one.
I'm putting her in the science career when she unlocks a space


  
Babies


Puppy. Names Fudge.
 

So Cute. I will apologize now for the puppy spam that will probably appear in later chapters
 

Apartments are cool unfortunately we have to move due to impending population explosion 

Stats
Playable sims: 32
Household: 10/10
Community lots: 3
Sim Owned: 2
 Town owned: 0
Free: 1
Career: 0
Burglaries: 0
Fires: 2
SM: 2
Population: 64
CAS: 0/3

No comments:

Post a Comment