Monday 9 April 2012

Year 1 Week 3: Charmers


Yay I finally remember to take a new one. Theres 3 new houses and 2 community lots.


David takes over the garden now that Kyle has moved out
 



Tracy Bui moves in with 16,000
 

And all this. I kept some of it and sold the rest
 





David rolled the want so I let them. Tracy is now a Charmers
 

The girls grow up
 

Serrie
Pleasure/ Grilled Cheese
Professional Party Guest
 

Effie 
Family/Knowledge
Game Designer


The Charmers had alot of cash so I had David donate 15,000 to the community


Effie wanted a parrot. I named her Sarabi.(Ive watched the lion king to many times)


And against my wishes David get Tracy preggers.

Stats
Playable sims: 26
Household: 4/8
Community lots: 2
Sim Owned: 1
 Town owned: 0
Free: 1
Career: 0
Burglaries: 0
Fires: 2
SM: 2
Population: 50
CAS: 0/2

No comments:

Post a Comment