Monday 11 June 2012

Year 2 Week 1: Brooke


Didn't realize I hadn't posted this
The Brooke Family


So I lost all my notes for picture order so if it doesn't make sense I'm sorry
I thought we could start with some Moss/Viola spam. She is really pretty
 






Viola will be going into the science career, so starts one her robotics badge
 

Viola Hart 
Family/ Knowledge
Become Head of SCIA 
Which is why she is going into science as I doubt I'll be able unlock her a space in her lifetime


She also starts on her logic
 

Penny passed on. I really need a cat breeder in town and a pet store
I'm going with a pet shop that doesn't sell dogs and cats so will have a few breeders in town.
 



Charity decided more children would be great
 

She had a boy named Elliot
 

Triple birthdays
 

Elliot
 

Josie. Who is so pretty
Romance/ Fortune
Woohoo 20 Different Sims
*Headdesk*
 

Nate. Very handsome
Pleasure/ Knowledge
Have 50 1st Dates
Kill me now
 

Then Charity goes and tops it off by having more children. I swear the Brooke and the Lee family just procreate like rabbits. Stupid ACR.

No comments:

Post a Comment