Saturday 31 December 2011

Willow Cove: Rotation 2: Black

The Black Family


Oops. I forgot he has no skills. He survived though. I don't electrocutions to unlock anything 

No aliens. Again. So I cheated and used the sim blender

Anyway this is the third fire in Willow Cove and opens a slot in Law Enforcement




Whoooo. Harvey. I have a multi PT hack so hopefully I'll get one of each colour


No aliens so I cheated again. Sorry

So ends rotation 2
Here are the stats

Rotation:2
Household: 3/3
Playable Sims: 9
Sim Multiplier: 2
Population: 18
CAS Sims Available: 0 used/ 2
Community Lots: 2
Residential Lots: 3
Business Districts: 0
Universities: None
Downtown: No
University Funds: 11,800 (Dimitri payed 1,700)

Number of Fires: 2
Number of Burglaries: 0
Number of Graves: 0

Careers:
Entertainment - Troy Harris - Earned
Law Enforcement - 1/1


Businesses:
Charlie's Fridge Filler - Charlie Hathaway - 1
Harris Bakery - Troy Harris -3
 
Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment